4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please READ carefully. By purchasing the Midlife Makeover training product the following Terms and Conditions are entered into by Helene Oseen ("Company, "we", or "us) and You ("Client" or "You") agree to the follow the terms stated herein.
Helene Oseen (herein referred to as "Helene Oseen" or "Company") agrees to provide program "Midlife Makeover " herein referred to as "Program") identified in online commerce shopping cart. As a condition of participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by and to abide by all policies and procedures set out in the Agreement, including those incorporated by reference.
As part of the Program, the Company shall provide the following to Client:
A Password Protected Program Area: The Company shall maintain a Program Area that will include video, audio and written lessons, templates, worksheets, checklists, slide decks and other training and support information. You shall have access to this Program Area for as long as the Program Area exists, however no less than 60 days. In the event that Company intends to close the Program Area, it shall provide clients with a 30-day notice and the ability to download the core resources contained in the Program Area.
From time to time, the Company will offer bonuses to individuals who sign up for the Program. You shall be entitled to any bonuses offered to you at the time of your enrollment. Bonuses are not guaranteed to be available for the entire lifespan of the program and they vary depending on specific live and automated promotions throughout the year.
The Community Forum and 6 Weeks Community Q&A Sessions with Helene falls under this bonus category. You'll get access to the Community for as long as the program Midlife Makeover exists. The company reserves the right to discontinue the Community Forum at any time without advance notice, however no less than 6 weeks of Q&A will be delivered from the date of your purchase.
In consideration of Your access to the Program you agree to pay the fee as offered to you.
You may choose between a single payment (due immediately) or 3 monthly payments. If you select the payment plan, you must pay the initial payment today and then your selected payment method will be automatically charged the following 2 payments on a monthly basis. If you opt for monthly payments, you will remain responsible for those payments unless you obtain a refund according to the Programs Refund Policy set forth below. You may not cancel or avoid these payments except through the Refund Policy. In the event that any payment is not made, the Company shall immediately suspend your access to the program.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
If YOU elect for the payment plan, You hereby authorize the Company to charge your credit card or debit card automatically according to the terms set forth in the Fees section above.
Regarding recurring payments and outstanding invoices: If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of your monthly fee, you must provide a new eligible payment method promptly or your program access will be removed.
If you do not request a refund within the terms of the program with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan and you understand that your membership will automatically continue and you authorize us (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law) to collect any and all outstanding receivables.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course. The Company provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for the Program. That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
In order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and if you didn't understand some of the principles you reached out to Helene directly through the Community Forum for clarification and advice. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 60 days of enrollment, contact the Company at [email protected] and let us know you'd like a refund by the 30th day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any funds.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by the Company. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].
The Company respects the privacy of it's clients and will not disclose any information You provide except as set forth in this agreement. As a condition of participating in the Program, you hereby agree to respect the privacy of other Program participants and to respect the Company's confidential information.
Specifically, you shall not share any information provided by other Program participants outside of the bounds of the Program unless you receive express written permission for such other participant to share the information. Similarly, the content of the Program contains the Company's proprietary methods, processes, forms, templates and other information. You hereby agree not to share the information provided to You in the program with anyone other than the Company, it's owners and employees, and other Program participants.
NO TRANSFER OF INELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included as part of the Program, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used in the Program, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
If you require further clarification please contact [email protected]
Last Updated: October 18, 2020